Appendice: Graphical user interface chart
The GIFs are not in a really good shape but the pictures below give an idea of the
- Colors are left unspecified(but the grey for external processes),
they can be exploited by GUIs for particular purposes.
- The information flows from left to right in the channels (this
order can be reversed freely for other cultures). This is true
for everything but the Test and Feedback channels which have an
explicit arrow on them.
- The ports can be presented or not.
- Labels on processes can be presented or not. If they are present,
they must correspond to the id attribute of the components
- Label on channels are usually not presented because they are not meaningful
- Labels on ports are usually not presented but ports can be
identified form top to bottom (subject to locale adaptation)
by their appearance order.
This is an example in the old charter.
The following example is in the new charter (it displays an example
where the ports of transformations are made visible):
Here they are presented under the FlowComposer graphic user
interface to Transmorpher:
Next chapter: Developing with Transmorpher
Feel free to comment to Jérôme:Euzenat#inrialpes:fr,
$Id: gui.html,v 1.8 2005/10/25 13:34:00 euzenat Exp $